Cambridge Chiefs PW 2 are rallying together in the aftermath of the accident that almost claimed on of their own last week. One of the first steps #39 Boston Woods had to undergo was a bevy of blood transfusions. In addition to our helping support the GoFundMe page set up for him father of goalie Mateo, Dan Beaudin, has set up a Blood Donor Clinic in Bostons honor.
Use Partner ID INHO051544 when you register and it will count for Boston honour any location across Canada any time.
Please continue on for more information.
Donate Blood in Honour of Boston!
To honour Boston and his family, please consider donating blood on Tuesday August 29th @ the United Kingdom Club in Cambridge. The clinic will be open from 2:30-7:30pm
To book an appointment:
· Individual: 18882DONATE / www.blood.ca
. Use Partner ID INHO051544 when you register and it will count for Boston honour any location across Canada any time.
· Group of 3+ individuals who want to donate together: [email protected] / 519-884-5646 x4883
Cambridge Blood Donor Clinic – United Kingdom Club, 35 International Village Dr, Cambridge
Tuesday August 29th 2:30-7:30pm
Here is a list of basic eligibility for blood donation:
- 17 Years of age
- Weigh at least 110lbs
- Identification (full name & signature or photo)
- At least 56 days since last blood donation for males, 84 days for females
- In good health & feeling well on day of donation
- No tattoos or piercing in last 6 months
- No travel outside of continental North America/Europe in past 21 days due to Zika Risk
**There are also eligibility restrictions based on medication and travel outside of North America
-medication questions: call 18882DONATE & speak to a nurse to see if you can donate
-travel questions: check list here https://blood.ca/en/blood/travel to see if you can donate
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to eat a meal before coming in, and drink lots of water starting 24 hrs prior to donation!
For more comprehensive eligibility check out our website: https://blood.ca/en/blood/abcs-eligibility