Apr 14, 2018 | Reno | 579 views
As many managers have let teams know the scheduling meeting at zone was to be this weekend. With the weather system moving in, the safety of our volunteers took priority and the meeting has been postponed to next weekend. As such a fuller schedule will not be posted for at least another 2 weeks. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.
Thank you for your understanding.
CMLA Scheduling Director